CT STATE NEWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lamont's Administrations Puritian Sin Taxes, Violate 14th Amendment Due Process Clause

Go down

Lamont's Administrations Puritian Sin Taxes, Violate 14th Amendment Due Process Clause Empty Lamont's Administrations Puritian Sin Taxes, Violate 14th Amendment Due Process Clause

Post by Admin Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:29 am

Lamont's Administrations Puritian Sin Taxes, Violate 14th Amendment Due Process Clause Sintax10

Lamont's New Sin Taxes

Lyin' Ned Lamont, fresh after reneging on his no tolls on cars pledge is planning to bring back Puritanism and tax us on behavior that he doesn't like.

Lyin' Ned said "“These are the sins of the 21st century,” Lamont said on  “Capitol Report,” WTNH-TV8.

Ain't it funny how the "progressives" hark back to the Puritanism of centuries ago in their 21st century bid to punish those who "misbehave?"

Of course we know drinkers and smokers deserve scorn and punishment from the government, but now so do vapers, soda drinkers and shoppers who put groceries in plastic bags.   More on that here, if you can stand to read through it or listen to it all the way through.  I know I couldn't.

Ya, I remember the days when paper bags were bad.  Now, it's plastic.  I also remember when polluting the air was said to reflect the suns rays and was causing the earth to freeze and onset a new ice age.  Oh, how the times have changed, on second thought, maybe they haven't?

Lamont's Administrations Puritian Sin Taxes, Violate 14th Amendment Due Process Clause Image310
Source/More  here.

Explain to me how sin taxes aren't a violation of our right not to be deprived of property under the 14th Amendment?

Explain to me how this isn't a violation of our 14th Amendment right to due process?

How can any free individual be FINED for a crime they've never committed, and worse, never been prosecuted for?

You see, that's what sin taxes are.  They are a conviction and fine for doing something people like Ned disapprove.

This is an absolute violation of due process.

Does it just seem to me that the more progessive someone is, the more regressive their views?

Lamont's Administrations Puritian Sin Taxes, Violate 14th Amendment Due Process Clause Superm10

Source/More here / here.

"Escape from tyranny" my ass!

Admin
Admin

https://ctnews.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down